From NWAOnline: Super Quiz: Geography
1. What is a loch, as in Loch Ness?
2. What is the smallest province in
3. What is the world’s largest coral reef?
4. Which country’s
name is derived from “equator” ?
5. What is the westernmost large city
located in continental Europe?
6. The one-time leader of this country
wrote The Green Book.
1. Loch is Scottish for Lake
2. Prince Edward Island
3. The Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Australia
5. Lisbon, Spain
6. Moammar Gadaffi (author of The Green Book: The Solution to the Problem of Democracy, The Solution to the Economic Problem, The Social Basis of the Third Universal Theory)